For further information about these elements of our mission, please click on the appropriate tab.
- Lead the design of a coherent, challenging curriculum aligned with NJ CCC Standards (Domain 1);
- Facilitate the appropriate use and interpretation of assessment to guide instruction (Domains 1 & 3);
- Support the implementation of high-quality, engaging instruction (Domains 2 & 3);
- Provide staff development for teachers and fellow administrators (Domain 4);
- Involve parents and community members in our educational mission (Domain 4).
The supervisors provide our schools with the subject matter and specialized program expertise that pushes our students to be among the best prepared in the nation for life after high school.
The responsibilities of a supervisor are highlighted in the following Power Point: