Kindergarten Registration for Roxbury Township School District Begins in March
ROXBURY TWP., N.J. (January 5, 2017) – Roxbury Public Schools, a K-12 school district preparing the children of today for tomorrow, has set its Kindergarten registration dates for the 2017-2018 school year. Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2017 to participate. Parents must bring their child’s original birth certificate, record of immunizations, and three proofs of residency at the time of registration. Access the Roxbury Parent's Guide for Kindergarten here.
What To Do:
- Call the school to make an appointment, starting in early February.
- Go online and access the Roxbury School District Registration site. Website opens February 1st. Registration Instructions - Download
- Follow the What To Bring checklist to be prepared for your appointment. That list is below.
What To Bring:
1) Residency Documentation: As proof of student residency, please provide at least ONE document listed in category A and at least TWO documents listed in Category B. Please refer to Policy and Regulation 5111, Eligibility of Resident/Nonresident Pupils, for additional information.
Category A – at least one of the following documents:
_____ The most recent real estate tax bill for my residence showing me as the taxpayer
_____ A signed lease or deed for my residence
_____ A closing statement for the purchase of residence
_____ A notarized affidavit from the owner of my residence and myself stating that I reside at that residence on a full-time basis. Affidavits are available here.
Category B –at least two of the following documents that show your current address:
_____ Driver’s License or Non-driver Photo Identification Card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
_____ Gas, electric or water bill dated within the past 3 months
_____ Home/apartment insurance certificate
_____ First class mail/letter from state or federal agency dated within the past 3 months
_____ Bank statement dated within the past 60 days
2) Original birth certificate
3) Updated immunization record from your child's doctor
4) Documentation of a physical (on the district-provided Universal Health Form) - Download
5) The Open Registration form that you printed from your computer. See the last page of this Open Registration packet directions
Monday, March 27, 2017* - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, and 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, March 28, 2017* - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-5549.
* Dates revised on January 23, 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM, and 6:00 - 8:00 PMFriday, March 24, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-8955.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday, March 9, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM and 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-3938.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM and 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-398-2564.