Eisenhower Middle School Learning Commons (ELC) / Media Center
The Eisenhower Middle School Media Center was renamed to the Eisenhower Learning Commons (ELC) in 2012. The ELC serves a variety of purposes within Information Literacy. Each aspect of their purpose is essential to our students’ intellectual, academic, emotional, vocational, social, and personal growth. We provide our students with the knowledge and skills that are necessary for success in our multicultural, multimedia world.
- Provides instruction that fosters an appreciation for the various forms of media and stimulates an interest in reading;
- Encourages students and faculty to become effective users of ideas and information;
- Offers accessibility to a comprehensive collection of materials that support and extend our students’ informational, recreational and cultural needs;
- Supports all educators in the design and implementation of Roxbury Public Schools curriculums, so that the needs of all students are met
- Inspire a life-long desire to learn.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 2:20 pm