Our most comprehensive stage, the Foundation class reviews test structure and introductory CATES Core skills, then dives into the details that turns good scores into great ones! Students will develop increasing mastery over questions, content, test-specific strategies, and the "soft" skills, such as confidence, endurance, and thought organization, needed to achieve top scores. Classes of 12 students or fewer are guided by a CATES tutor who provides individualized feedback to each student to address specific needs and strategy. Students receive more than 27 hours of preparation, including 8 two-hour classes and 3 full-length mock tests.
COST: $700 per student (includes instruction, tests, and practice materials)
LOCATION: Roxbury High School, Room #B114
DATES/TIMES: CANCELLED 9/12/18
- Mock Test 1 - Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Room #B115)
- Session 1 - Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Session 2 - Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Session 3 - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Session 4 - Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Mock Test 2 - Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Room #B115)
- Session 5 - Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Session 6 - Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Session 7 - Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - 6:00-800 p.m.
- Mock Test 3 with Essay - Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (Room #B115)
- Session 8 - Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
TO REGISTER, please visit: https://catestutoring.com/upcoming/fall-2018-sat-foundation-class-5/INSTRUCTOR BIO: Founded in 2002 by Chris Ajemian, CATES offers support with education planning, academics, test prep, applications, and careers. An unwavering personal focus and individually-tailored methodology inform everything we do, whether it's private tutoring and classes or online and institutional programs. Our goal is simple: to help you figure out who you want to be--and how to get you there.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be cancelled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for winter, spring, summer, or fall courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.
All community school policies can be found here.