When performing observation hours, all club members are expected/required to:
1. Be prompt each day and attend when scheduled.
2. Follow any instructions given on a continuous basis.
3. Display positive attitudes and possess professional student-athletic trainer relationships.
4. Display initiative, eagerly seeking to be helpful and assist whenever they may be needed.
5. Manage time and basic organization of given duties.
6. Refrain from using cell phones unless authorized by the Head Athletic Trainer or his designee.
7. Display mature behavior throughout their assigned duties.
8. Dress in a manner that is in accordance with the school dress code.
9. Complete all assignments given by the Head Athletic Trainer.
10. Be dependable.
11. Inform the Head Athletic Trainer in advance of any reason that will prevent you from doing your assigned duties.
12. Adhere to all assigned duties and make no adjustments without the approval of the Head Athletic Trainer.
13. Make all arrangements with Mr. Koch prior to attending observation hours.
14. Keep an accurate log of their work and turn the records in to be reviewed when requested by the Head Athletic Trainer.
15. Do not remove any equipment or supplies from the training room without the permission of the Head Athletic Trainer.
16. keep all medical information confidential.
17. Only do what you have been cleared by the Head Athletic Trainer to perform.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE RULES MAY LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION FROM THE CLUB.