Camelback Mountain - Ski Club at RHS
Location/Average Length of Season:
- Camelback Mountain Resort is a ski and snowboard resort located in the Pocono Mountains region in Pocono Township and Jackson Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, adjacent to, and partially within Big Pocono State Park.
- Early December through March 31 (weather permitting). Depending on weather conditions, the ski season may go into the second week of March. Please consider your child's schedule when registering.
- Registration is a two-part process. Families need to register and pay with the Community School first. Families will then receive an email with club login information and must register with the mountains to purchase ski packages online.
- Buses depart within a half hour after school lets out and returns to Roxbury High School around 10:00 p.m.
Ski Advisors for Roxbury High School:Ski Dates:
Planned Make-up dates if needed:
- Friday, January 3, 2020 - NO SKI TRIP THIS DATE
- Friday, January 10, 2020
- Friday, January 17, 2020
- Friday, January 24, 2020
- Friday, January 31, 2020
- Friday, February 7, 2020
RCS Registration Fee: $230 (cost covers advisors, chaperones, transportation, & club t-shirt)*Registration Deadline Date: Friday, November 1, 2019Difficulty registering?Try using Google Chrome or Firefox or click here to download a PDF registration form.* Registration is a two-part process as parents need to register their children with the Community School to cover the costs of coach busing and advisors. Ski club advisors are district staff members. Parents will receive an email with club login information and must register with Camelback Ski Resorts to purchase a ski package online which includes lift tickets, passes, and food plans.Available packages for purchase and information for Winter 2020*:
- Thursday, February 13
- Friday, February 21
- Friday, February 28
- Friday, March 6
- Friday, March 13
- Camelback Mountain Ski Rates and Packages
- Discount Coupon for Helmets
- Roxbury High School Code of Conduct (Please read!)
- Camelback Trail Maps and Conditions
Additional Forms to be Completed and Returned to the Community School:
- RCS Ski & Snowboard Code of Conduct for Roxbury HS (Complete and return page 3)
- Camelback Mountain Season Pass Contract (Must be completed and returned by Nov 15th)
- Camelback Mountain Season Pass Rules & Regulations (Must be completed and returned by Nov 15th)
- Additional Club Apparel Available for Purchase - Order Form (All orders due by Nov 15th)
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be cancelled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for winter, spring, summer, or fall courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.
All community school policies can be found here.