The Roxbury Community School is teaming up once again with Mad Science. Join their hands-on, one-hour science programs that are themed around a particular area of science and include such topics as electricity, magnetism, optics, biology and many more!
Mad Science Registration Questions or Programs? Contact 201-236-1400 or email Laura at MS@madsciencenenj.org.
Mad Science After-School Programs...
- are hands-on and inquiry-based
- meet national, state, and provincial curriculum standards
- are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors
- follow professional lesson plans
- use unique equipment and original materials
- are loved by children and K-6 age-appropriate, making them ideal for children in Kindergarten through Grade 6
Click on the link below to view that program's information and to register!
- After School with Mad Science (Grades K-6)
- NJEA Camp
- Winter Break Camp
- Spring Break Camp
For after-school programs, all students must register for the session at the school that they attend.
There are no refunds once the program begins. All payments must be sent to the Mad Science office. The school does not accept payments.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be cancelled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for winter, spring, summer, or fall courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.
All community school policies can be found here.