2019/2020 Applied Music Frequently Asked Questions
When do you pay?
Beginning the 2016/2017 school year, all registration and lesson payments are required PRIOR to lessons commencing.
The annual Registration Fee of $100 includes the cost of the first two (2) lessons and is required at the time of registration. The cost of lessons thereafter will be $27 per half hour lesson. These lessons will be purchased in bundles of four (4).
How do you pay? There are four available payment options for you to choose from:
- Credit Card Payments - Click here to pay now via credit card.
- Checks/Money Order Payments - Payments by mail to the Roxbury Community School (checks or money orders should be made payable to the Roxbury Community School). Please note the student's name and Applied Music in the memo line. Click here to download a payment voucher.
- Cash Payments - Cash payments can be hand-delivered to the Roxbury Community School located in the Board of Education building at 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876. (Exact change only; do not mail). Click here to download a payment voucher.
- Auto-Billing Payments - Beginning the 2018/2019 school year, we have an auto-billing option. Families wishing to have their accounts charged automatically when balances reach zero will need to fill out and submit a Credit Card Authorization Form for Applied Music to the Roxbury Community School This form can be returned via US Mail or dropped off to the Roxbury Community School at 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to 973-252-1434. Click here to download the Credit Card Authorization Form for Applied Music.
How do I know how many lessons my child has left?
Everyone will receive a monthly invoice from the Community School between the 20-25th of each month to the email address provided on the registration form. The students will also receive this email to their school email accounts. This invoice will show when lessons have taken place, when lesson payments have been received along with the balance number of lessons on your child's account.
What will my monthly invoice look like?
Click here to see a sample invoice.
Is there a fee to sign up for the Applied Music Program?
Yes, there is a one-time annual registration fee of $100 collected at the time of registration. This fee includes the cost of the first two (2) lessons.
What happens if there is a late payment?
Monthly invoices will be sent to each family letting them know how many lessons are left on your account. Please try and stay at least one bundle or month ahead. Instructors will have access to the lesson sheet to know where your child stands account wise and can deny lessons with a zero or negative balance but there will be no late payment fee. Zero and/or negative balance emails will be sent each week to the parents and student. Accounts will be suspended if the negative balance reaches five (5) lessons. Payments for two (2) full bundles will be needed in order to resume taking lessons. If there is a negative balance come the end of the school year, a lock in Genesis will be placed on your student's account until payment has been made in full.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) or cash (exact change only, do not mail) are acceptable forms of payment.
- Checks/money orders should be made payable to the Roxbury Community School
- Mail or drop off payments to the Roxbury Community School at 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876.
- Cash payments must be hand-delivered to the Roxbury Community School in an envelope with "Applied Music-CHILD'S NAME" written on it.
- Students can bring check/money order payments to school in a sealed envelope with the Roxbury Community School's attention on it. Students can give this envelope to the building secretary to have sent to the Community School via interoffice mail.
- Instructors CANNOT accept payments directly.
What kind of credit card can I use?
All major credit and/or debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express can be used to pay for the registration fee and lessons.
Is my personal data and credit card number protected?
Yes, credit card payments are processed via Authorize.net, a Verified Merchant.
Can I give my credit/debit card number and information over the phone?
YES, but you must call each time a payment is needed. Please be prepared to leave a message for a return phone call.
Can I print a credit card receipt?
Yes, this is a great feature! You can print a copy of the credit card payment confirmation for your records each time you submit a payment and if you provide your email address, a receipt will be sent that way as well. Auto-billing will operate the same way. Each time a payment is made, a credit card receipt will be emailed to you.
When will the charge appear on my credit card?
Usually within 24-48 hours of submitting the request with Authorize.net.
Do you automatically bill my credit/debit card each month?
Yes, families wishing to have their accounts charged automatically when balances reach zero will need to fill out and return the Credit Card Authorization Form for Applied Music to the Roxbury Community School. This form can be returned via US Mail or dropped off at the Roxbury Community School at 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 973-252-1434. Click here to download the Credit Card Authorization Form for Applied Music.
What if I disagree with the invoice balance?
Contact the Community School in writing at email@example.com if you have questions about the charges shown on your invoice. We ask that all parents keep track of when your child has a lesson. The Community School will have a record from the instructors of which students took lessons during which weeks. Please keep your own records of your child's lesson dates, absences, and cancellations.
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my account?
If you have any questions regarding your account activity or need assistance, please contact the Community School at 973-584-7699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.