Welcome to Roxbury Township School District Central Registration!
For the 2019-20 School Year
Effective July 1, 2018
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2019.
To be eligible for First grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before October 1, 2019.
New students just entering into the district may register at any time.
*All Registrations are by Appointment Only*
* Prior to an appointment being scheduled, you must complete the online registration. Click Here to Register Online. Click Here for Registration Instructions (A translation option is available in Genesis when registering).
* Once you submit the online application and receive a registration confirmation sheet, please call (973) 252-7127 to schedule an appointment.
* You must bring your online registration confirmation sheet and all required documents (see below) to the appointment.
* Appointments are scheduled weekdays only Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM, and 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
All registration appointments convene at the Central Registration office located at:
Roxbury High School
One Bryant Drive, Succasunna, NJ 07876
Call (973)252-7127 Central Registration to schedule an appointment.
Your registration confirmation sheet must be available to schedule.
The following documents are required at the time of the registration appointment for admission into the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. Please bring the required documents with you to your appointment along with your registration confirmation sheet. Click Here to Print a Check List.
1. Proof of Child's Age
____ Original Birth Certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
3. Medical Records
____ Current immunization record from your child’s physician
____ Completed Strep Permission and Health History Forms ____ Current physical exam record on a State Physical Evaluation Form-for Grades 7-12
____ Current physical exam record on a Universal Health Form-for Grades K-6
(**Other medical forms may be required, please visit the Nurse webpage to review documents such as medication permission forms, Action Plans for anaphylaxis, asthma, or seizure etc.)
4. Proof of Residency (3 items)
Category A - At least one of the following documents listed below:
_____ Property Deed
_____ Current real estate tax bill
_____ Current rental lease (Lease must list all children living at residence and signed by all parties)
_____ Closing statement for the purchase of residence
_____ Notarized affidavit from the owner of your residence and yourself stating that you reside at that residence on a full-time basis, accompanied by a current copy of real estate tax bill from homeowner
Category B - At least two of the following documents listed below, dated within the last 30 days:
_____ Utility services bill (i.e. water, gas, electric)
_____ Bank statement
_____ First class mail/letter from a state or federal agency
_____ Home/apartment insurance certificate
5. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
Original Court documents (if applicable)
6. Passport/Immigration Documents
Original passport/immigration papers (if applicable)
7. School Release of Records
The transfer card must be completed by the last school attended and sent directly to the student's new school. Foreign transcripts should be translated into English by a professional credential evaluation agency.
8. Individualized Education Program Record
Needed if student is Special Ed at the time of registration appointment
9. Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit (required for sports participation - Grades 9-12)
Notarized student-athlete residency affidavit from Parent/Guardian with proof of new residence