Roxbury Community School Before & After School Enrichment Services
- Download and Complete the RCS BASES Registration Packet
- Download and Complete the Emergency Card
- Download, Read and Sign Off on the 2020/2021 Parent Handbook
- Pay deposit and non-refundable registration fee to the Roxbury Community School
- Return all required medical forms.
- Return all required Action Plans for respective medical conditions (i.e., Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Seizures, etc.)
All enrollment information and payments need to be returned to the Roxbury Community School located on the 2nd Floor of the Roxbury Board of Education Building at 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876. Questions regarding this program? Email email@example.com.
The Roxbury Community School Before and After School Enrichment Services (RCS B.A.S.E.S.) is a tuition-based program of Roxbury Township Public Schools operated by the Roxbury Community School. RCS BASES provides high-quality care for children in Grades Kindergarten through Sixth. All programs offer an enriching, nurturing care for children during out-of-school hours between 6:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Choose the program and schedule that is right for you (see tabs on the left for more detailed information):
- Before School - 6:45 a.m. to the start of school
- After School - school dismissal to 6:00 p.m.
In all RCS BASES programs, experienced and qualified staff provide stimulating healthy physical and academic activities, social and emotional development, and artistic opportunities for students that promote a child's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth. RCS BASES goal is to help children reach their potential by improving self-esteem and acquiring the skills needed for cooperation and problem-solving. Developmentally appropriate, appealing activities are made available as the children's interests and needs guide the selection of activities. Homework time, outdoor play, indoor organized games, crafts, science, nature explorations, and special guest visitations are just a few of the activities that are part of our program.
Our Community School BASES goals are:
- Provide high-quality care
- Provide a safe and healthy environment
- Provide a positive environment and enriching age-appropriate activities
- Provide relationships with caring, competent, and consistent adults
- Support the needs of working families
- Support healthy behaviors and physical well-being
- Strengthen children's academic skills
- Recognize the uniqueness of each child by respecting race, ethnicity, gender, ability, religion, and socio-economic status
- Be familiar with the emerging base of knowledge about school-age children and demonstrate this knowledge in school-age care program practices
- Be honest and fair in interactions with each child
- Promote community engagement
Before and After School Enrichment Services occur at our K-6 Schools.
- Franklin Elementary School (K-4) - 8 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ
- Jefferson Elementary School (K-4) - 35 Cornhollow Road, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Kennedy Elementary School (K-4) - 20 Pleasant Hill Road, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Nixon Elementary School (K-4) - 275 Mt. Arlington Blvd, Landing, NJ 07850
- Lincoln/Roosevelt School (Gr 5-6) - 34 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Roxbury Community School - 42 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- For Registration & Billing Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / (973) 584-7699