Welcome back to the 2019-2020 school year! In order to streamline the back to school paperwork, we have automated a lot of the letters and forms on both this site and in the Genesis parent portal. It is very important that you read through the required documents below and complete the portions needed through the Genesis parent portal.
School bus route information and class placement will be available through the Genesis parent portal beginning on Monday, August 19th at approximately 3pm. Please note class placement information will not be available if you have not completed the acknowledgement of the required documents in Genesis. Documents or forms that are necessary to open the class placement information are indicated as REQUIRED.
If you need assistance in accessing the Parent Portal, please call the main office at 973-584-8955. Short training videos
are available for some portions below to assist you in finding and signing off on the required documents.
2. Code of Conduct
Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under DOCUMENTS.
3. Emergency Contact Information - REQUIRED. Parents will need to update emergency contacts in Genesis and sign off on a form (located under FORMS) acknowledging the sharing of information with your emergency contacts if a situation occurs.
5. District Media Consent Form
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission to acknowledge your child’s achievements, activities, and/or event participation, through media, websites, publicity, presentations and/or within school and/or district and community presentation venues.
6. Approved Apps and Websites
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission for your child to use the District's approved apps and websites.
7. NJ Family Cares Questionnaire - REQUIRED. Three questions related to healthcare coverage for students, under FORMS.
8. Creating a Strong Password
- REQUIRED for Students in Grades 2, 3 and 4.
Letter for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade parents to assist your child in creating a strong password, which will be needed for computer classes. The password must be entered under FORMS.
11. Roxbury Community School Information -
12. Welcome Letter
from Maschio's Food Services - Informational letter explaining lunch policies and costs, as well as how to access menus and the mySchoolBucks online payment system.
14. Notice about Sharing Information with Medicaid or NJ FamilyCare for Free/Reduced Lunch Applicants in English and Spanish - If you do not want your information shared, you must print out this letter, sign it and send it in with your child's Free/Reduced Lunch Application on the first day of school. **COMING SOON**