Enjoy Family & Friends Skiing/Snowboarding at Camelback Mountain
Family and Friends Who Ski Love Skiing in the Poconos:This winter Roxbury Community School is sponsoring a reasonably priced Family & Friends Skiing and Snowboarding program at Camelback Mountain located in the Pocono Mountains, a convenient drive from Roxbury.
Roxbury and non-Roxbury residents can take advantage of this great offer!Enjoy the Roxbury Community School's Ski & Snowboard Club Perks with Camelback this Winter!
- Purchase your Season Passes with us online to take advantage of these great prices!
- Choose from a variety of packages for Ages 6+
- It makes a great gift for any ski or snowboard enthusiast!
- Transportation is on your own.
- Ski packages will be purchased directly from the mountain.
Location/Average Length of Season:
- Camelback Mountain Resort is a ski and snowboard resort located in the Pocono Mountains region in Pocono Township and Jackson Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, adjacent to, and partially within Big Pocono State Park.
- Early December through March 31 (weather permitting). Depending on weather conditions, the ski season may go into the second week of March.
- Registration is a two-part process. Individuals need to register and pay with the Community School first. Registered individuals/families will then receive an email with club login information and must register with the mountains to purchase ski packages online.
RCS REGISTRATION FEE (WINTER 2020): $5/per person to the Roxbury Community SchoolDifficulty registering?Try using Google Chrome or Firefox or click here to download a PDF registration form.
Available packages for purchase and information for Winter 2020*:
- Camelback Mountain Ski Rates and Packages
- Discount Coupon for Helmets
- Camelback Trail Maps and Conditions
Additional Forms to be Completed and Returned to the Community School:
- Camelback Mountain Season Pass Contract (Must be completed and returned by November 15th)
- Camelback Mountain Season Pass Rules & Regulations (Must be completed and returned by November 15th)
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be cancelled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for winter, spring, summer, or fall courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.
All community school policies can be found here.