Welcome to Roxbury Township School District Central Registration
for MCVSD Athletic Training & Physical Therapy Students!
*Central Registration is NOT required for active Roxbury School District students enrolling in this program*
* Please create a Login and Password for your online registration account. You will need this information for access to the registration package.
* Once you have successfully submitted the online application, you will receive a registration confirmation sheet for your records.
* Please call (973)252-7127 Central Registration office with any questions.
The following documents are required for admission into the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item.
1. Proof of Child's Age
____ Copy of Original Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
3. Medical Records
____ Current immunization record from your child’s physician
____ Current physical exam record on a State Physical Evaluation Form-for Grades 7-12
(**Other medical forms may be required, please visit the Nurse webpage to review documents such as medication permission forms, Action Plans for anaphylaxis, asthma, or seizure etc.)
4. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
Copy of Original Court documents (if applicable)
5. Passport/Immigration Documents
Original passport/immigration papers (if applicable)
6. School Release of Records
Transcript records from the student's current school. School Release of Records Form completed and signed by Parent/Guardian
7. Individualized Education Program Record
Needed if the student is Special Ed at the time of registration
8. Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit (required for sports participation - Grades 9-12)
Notarized student-athlete residency affidavit from Parent/Guardian with proof of new residence