Basketball Clinics (Grades 3-8)
Welcome to the Roxbury Crossover Clinic! Here you will learn the basic fundamentals of basketball, while being coached by the two varsity basketball head coaches at Roxbury High School. Throughout our four weeks, we will teach the basics of the game, with a fun twist! Perfect for all ages and skill levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, there is a spot here for you!
Come join us for two days a week, throughout the month of May for an exciting time, learning the game we all love!
This clinic will run using COVID-19 Screening Procedures and spring-season practice protocols established by NJSIAA and the Roxbury High School Athletic Department.
This program is open to Roxbury and Mt. Arlington children in grades 3-8.
This clinic needs a minimum of 6 students per session in order to run.
Registration deadline is Monday, April 26, 2021.
LOCATION: L/R School Gymnasium (34 N Hillside Ave, Succasunna, NJ) - Entrance in the back of the school.
COST: $65 per participant
Basketball Clinic Session Dates and Times
Pay Now (Via Credit) -- Only if already registered
Basketball Clinic Coaches
- Roxbury High School Boys Basketball Coach
- Roxbury Graduate
- Played Soccer, Basketball, and Golf at Roxbury through 2009-2013
- Played basketball at Arcadia University (All time leader in steals & free throw percentage)
- 6 years of experience coaching AAU basketball
- 3rd & 4th Grade Special Ed Teacher at Kennedy School in Roxbury
- Roxbury High School Girls Basketball Coach
- Roxbury Graduate
- Played Football, Basketball, and Baseball for Roxbury from 2007-2011
- Played Division 1 Football at Marist College
- 5 Years of coaching experience
- 5th Grade Teacher at Lincoln Roosevelt School in Roxbury
Message from the Coaches - Hello everybody! We are two young, enthusiastic, and passionate coaches that have a great love for Roxbury athletics! We are excited to see our past, present, and future students actively participate in the game we love. We can't wait to see the future stars of our programs here at the Crossover Clinic!
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be canceled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for courses/camps/clinics AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.