Roxbury's Distinguished Alumni Award
The Roxbury School District's Distinguished Alumni award has been established to honor alumni who have typified the Roxbury School District's tradition of excellence and brought credit to our community by their personal accomplishment, professional achievement, or humanitarian service.
Nominations for the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award are now being accepted and are due by February 15, 2020.
Distinguished Alumni Award Constitution and Bylaws
Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination Form
2019 Distinguished Alumni Recipients
- Mr. Louis J. Bizzarri (RHS Class of 1965)
- Dr. Mark D. Buzzelli (RHS Class of 1992)
- Mrs. Kristin (Matz) Kane (RHS Class of 1990)
These individuals will be recognized at the annual Academic Awards Night at Roxbury High School on Thursday, October 10, 2019. Please join us in recognizing their accomplishments by attending the program at 7 p.m.
Previous Distinguished Alumni Recipients
- 2018 Distinguished Alumni Recipients
- Dr. Don Boroson (Class of 1969)
- Dr. Col. Brian K. Sperling (Class of 1985)
- Dr. Russell Svenningsen (Class of 1990)
- 2017 Distinguished Alumni Recipients
- Mr. Brendan Buckley (Class of 1992)
- Hon. Thomas Mecure (Class of 1961)
- 2016 Distinguished Alumni Recipients
- Mr. Peter Abeles (Class of 1957)
- Mr. Michael Levine (Class of 1997)
- 2015 Distinguished Alumni Recipient
- Dr. Jonathan Viventi (Class of 2000)