Welcome to Roxbury Township School District Central Registration!
Effective July 1, 2018
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2021.
To be eligible for First grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before October 1, 2021.
New students just entering into the district may register at any time.
* You must complete the online registration. Click Here to Register Online. Click Here for Registration Instructions (A translation option is available in Genesis when registering).
* Please create a Login and Password for your online registration account. You will need this information for access to the registration package.
* Once you have successfully submitted the online application, you will receive a registration confirmation sheet for your records.
* Please contact the Central Registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)252-7127 with any questions.
The following documents are required for admission into the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. Please Click Here to Print a Check List.
1. Proof of Child's Age
____ Original Birth Certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
3. Medical Records
____ Current immunization record from your child’s physician
____ Completed Health History Form
____ Current physical exam record on a State Physical Evaluation Form-for Grades 7-12
____ Current physical exam record on a Universal Health Form-for Grades PreK-6
(**Other medical forms may be required, please visit the Nurse webpage to review documents such as medication permission forms, Action Plans for anaphylaxis, asthma, or seizure etc.)
4. Proof of Residency (3 items)
Category A - At least one of the following documents listed below:
_____ Property Deed
_____ Current real estate tax bill
_____ Current rental lease (Must list by name the entire family and all children living at the residence, and be signed by all parties)
_____ Closing statement for the purchase of residence
_____ Notarized affidavit completed by Parent/Guardian, including notarized affidavit statement from homeowner of residence stating who resides at that residence on a full-time basis, accompanied by a current copy of real estate tax bill from homeowner
Category B - At least two of the following documents listed below, dated within the last 30 days:
_____ Utility services bill (i.e. water, gas, electric)
_____ Bank statement
_____ First class mail/letter from a state or federal agency
_____ Home/apartment insurance certificate
5. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
Original Court documents (if applicable)
6. Passport/Immigration Documents
Original passport/immigration papers (if applicable)
7. School Release of Records
School Release of Records Form completed and signed by Parent/Guardian. The transfer card must be completed by the last school attended and sent directly to the student's new school. Foreign transcripts should be translated into English by a professional credential evaluation agency.
8. Individualized Education Program Record
Needed if the student is Special Ed at the time of registration
9. Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit (required for sports participation - Grades 9-12)
Notarized student-athlete residency affidavit from Parent/Guardian with proof of new residence