Roxbury Community School Before & After School Enrichment Services
2021/2022 RCS B.A.S.E.S. registration is now open!
Prior RCS B.A.S.E.S. families will have preference for open spots.
Click on the navigation links on the left to register for our programs
and see additional program information.
RCS B.A.S.E.S. is a tuition-based program of Roxbury Township Public Schools operated by the Roxbury Community School. RCS B.A.S.E.S. provides high-quality care for children in grades Kindergarten through Sixth. All programs offer an enriching, nurturing care for children during out-of-school hours between 7:0 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Choose the program and schedule that is right for you (see tabs on the left for more detailed information):
- Before School - 7:00 a.m. to the start of school
- After School - school dismissal to 6:00 p.m.
In all RCS B.A.S.E.S. programs, experienced and qualified staff provide stimulating healthy physical and academic activities, social and emotional development, and artistic opportunities for students that promote a child's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth. RCS B.A.S.E.S. goal is to help children reach their potential by improving self-esteem and acquiring the skills needed for cooperation and problem-solving. Developmentally appropriate, appealing activities are made available as the children's interests and needs guide the selection of activities. Homework time, outdoor play, indoor organized games, crafts, science, nature explorations, and special guest visitations are just a few of the activities that are part of our program.
Our Community School B.A.S.E.S. goals are:
- Provide high-quality care
- Provide a safe and healthy environment
- Provide a positive environment and enriching age-appropriate activities
- Provide relationships with caring and competent adults
- Support the needs of working families
- Support healthy behaviors and physical well-being
- Strengthen children's academic skills
- Recognize the uniqueness of each child by respecting race, ethnicity, gender, ability, religion, and socio-economic status
- Be familiar with the emerging base of knowledge about school-age children and demonstrate this knowledge in school-age care program practices
- Be honest and fair in interactions with each child
- Promote community engagement
Before and After School Enrichment Services occur at our K-6 Schools*
- Franklin Elementary School (K-4) - 8 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ
- Jefferson Elementary School (K-4) - 35 Cornhollow Road, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Kennedy Elementary School (K-4) - 20 Pleasant Hill Road, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Nixon Elementary School (K-4) - 275 Mt. Arlington Blvd, Landing, NJ 07850
- Lincoln/Roosevelt School (Gr 5-6) - 34 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876
* This is subject to change as needed based on enrollment. Failure to meet the minimum enrollment may result in that school's program cancellation and combination with another school. Families will be notified if this is the case.
Roxbury Community School
- Located within the Roxbury Special Services Building at 25 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876
- For Registration & Billing Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / (973) 584-7699