Kindergarten Registration 2021/2022 during COVID-19
Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2021, to participate. Click here for more information regarding Roxbury's Entrance Age Policy (P5112). If there are any questions regarding the policy or procedure, please reach out to Assistant Superintendent Dr. Chuck Seipp at email@example.com or by calling 973-584-6799.
Parents must bring their child's original birth certificate, a record of immunizations, and three proofs of residency at the time of registration. Check out the Roxbury Parent's Guide for Kindergarten.
Learn about entry requirements, transportation, and seats available by reading the Full-Day Kindergarten Program details.
What To Do:
Complete the online pre-registration process at the Roxbury School District Registration website.
- Please be sure to select the 2021-22 school year when registering.
- Registration Instructions - Download
The school will reach out once the pre-registration process has been completed. If needed, school contact information is listed below.
Review the What To Bring information below to be prepared for your appointment.
What To Bring:
At the time of the registration appointment, Parents/Guardians will need to have available the following required documents for admission into the Roxbury Township School District:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Legal Custody
- Online Pre-Registration Confirmation
Please visit the Roxbury School District Central Registration website and review the list of acceptable forms of documentation for each required item; please be sure to adhere to the guidelines for each form of documentation. Click Here to Print a Check List.
Please bring all the required documents to your scheduled appointment along with the pre-registration confirmation sheet. Please refer to Policy and Regulation 5111, Eligibility of Resident/Non-Resident Pupils for additional information.
As conditions allow, Roxbury Schools are currently planning for in-person Kindergarten Registration.
FRANKLIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-5549)
- Monday, March 15, 2021 - 9:30-3:30 and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 9:30-3:30
JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-8955)
- Monday, March 8, 2021 - 8:30-3:00
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 - 9:30-3:00 and 6-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 9:30-3:00
KENNEDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-3938)
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 9:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m. and 4:45-7:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - 9:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 - 9:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
NIXON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-398-2564)
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00-3:00 p.m., and 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-2:00 p.m.
School Contact Information:
Franklin School (973-584-5549)
Principal - Mrs. Lisa Ferrare
Secretary - Mrs. Maureen Tremper
Jefferson School (973-584-8955)
Principal - Mrs. Melissa Cosgrove
Secretary - Mrs. Nina Bauder
Kennedy School (973-584-3938)
Principal - Mrs. Nicole Acevedo
Secretary - Mrs. Joann Maio
Nixon School (973-398-2564)
Principal - Mrs. Danielle Lynch
Secretary - Ms. Terry Casola