RCS NOTES 12/23/21:
Our program is full for the 2021/2022 school year.
No additional names will be taken.
RCS NOTES 02/02/22:
Our preschool program for the 2022/2023 school year is full.
A waitlist has been started.
Parents wishing to register their child(ren) for the 2022/2023 school year will need to complete the following process:
- Download, complete, and the Initial Preschool Reservation Form
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee to the Roxbury Community School
- Download and complete the Student Emergency Card
- Download and read the 2022/2023 Parent Handbook
The above enrollment information and payment need to be returned to the Roxbury Community School (located in the Special Services building) at 25 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876. Questions regarding this program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the above information has been received, you will be sent a placeholder confirmation email along with a link to our Central Registration system and registration instructions. A translation option is available in Genesis when registering.
- You will need to complete this process in its entirety online including the uploading of required documents prior to your child(ren) being able to start.
- Click the tab at the top for more information on the online registration process.
Please be advised, if your child is age five (5) before October 1, 2022, and you reside in Roxbury, you have to register them for Kindergarten. As Kindergarten is not mandatory in NJ, your age five (5) child may be enrolled in Kindergarten the following year but placed in first grade instead per Entrance Age (Board Police 5112).
Online Registration Process
Once the initial enrollment information has been received, you will be sent a placeholder confirmation email along with a link to our Central Registration system and registration instructions. A translation option is available in Genesis when registering. You will need to complete this process in its entirety online including the uploading of required documents prior to your child(ren) being able to start.
- Families will be required to create a Login and Password for their online registration account. You will need this information for access to the registration package.
- Once you have successfully submitted the online application, you will receive a registration confirmation sheet for your records.
*Only after you have registered with the Roxbury Community School*
Please call (973) 252-7127 Central Registration office with any questions.
*Required documents needed for online registration*
The following documents are required for admission into the Roxbury Community School Preschool Program through the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. Print the RCS Central Registration Parent Check List.
1. Proof of Child's Age
____ Original Birth Certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
3. Medical Records
____ Current immunization record from your child’s physician - Required immunizations for admission
____ Completed Health History Form
____ Current physical exam record on a Universal Health Form (for Grades PreK-6)
(**Other medical forms may be required, please visit the Nurse webpage to review documents such as medication permission forms, Action Plans for anaphylaxis, asthma, or seizure etc.)
4. Proof of Residency (3 items) - only applicable for Roxbury Residents
Category A - At least one of the following documents listed below:
_____ Property Deed
_____ Current real estate tax bill
_____ Current rental lease (Must list by name the entire family and all children living at the residence, and be signed by all parties)
_____ Closing statement for the purchase of residence
_____ Notarized* affidavit completed by Parent/Guardian, including notarized affidavit statement from homeowner of residence stating who resides at that residence on a full-time basis, accompanied by a current copy of real estate tax bill from homeowner. (* If needed, the Roxbury Community School can notarize documents.)
Category B - At least two of the following documents listed below, dated within the last 30 days:
_____ Utility services bill (i.e. water, gas, electric)
_____ Bank statement
_____ First class mail/letter from a state or federal agency
_____ Home/apartment insurance certificate
5. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
____ Original Court documents (if applicable)
6. Passport/Immigration Documents
____ Original passport/immigration papers (if applicable)