Roxbury Ski & Snowboard Clubs
Welcome to the Roxbury Community School's Ski Club general information and navigation page.
The Roxbury Community School offers ski/snowboard opportunities for its Grade 5-12 students along with their families and the community.
RCS Ski/Snowboard Clubs in the Schools:
The purpose of the Roxbury Community School's Ski and Snowboard Club is to provide students with the opportunity to ski and/or snowboard at local mountain resorts. Students will be provided with transportation to and from the mountains. Students will be required to attend meetings, return all necessary forms, and pay a fee for transportation/chaperones. Students in grades 5-12 are welcome to join.
- The Roxbury Community School Ski/Snowboard Clubs are supervised by adult advisors and chaperones on the bus and the slopes.
- Comfortable charter buses (Academy Buses) with DVDs are used for the trips.
- Skiing and snowboarding are both available in the clubs.
- Helmets are mandatory in all clubs.
- Wrist guards are mandatory for snowboarders.
- Enrollment is first come, first serve until the bus is filled. Enrollment is strictly limited.
Important Winter 2024 Program Information - We have secured our initial trip dates for this winter. We also have a tentative make-up schedule. However, this is contingent upon the mountain and transportation availability. Both do not have the same availability that they did before the pandemic, so as make-up dates are needed and solidified, families will be notified.
- Registration is a two-part process. Families need to register and pay with the Community School first. Families will then receive an email with club login information and must register with the mountains to purchase ski packages online.
- Ski packages will be purchased directly from the mountain.
- Registration is a one-part process. Families need to register and pay with the Community School for both the club fee as well as their Camelback package.
- Ski packages for the 2023/2024 school year will be purchased through the Community School.
- Lincoln/Roosevelt School (at Shawnee Mountain)
- Eisenhower Middle School (at Shawnee Mountain)
- Roxbury High School (at Camelback Mountain)
RCS Club Perks to Share:
Skiing and/or snowboarding are lifetime sports and the Roxbury Community School wants to provide our families and the surrounding communities the opportunity to ski and/or snowboard at local mountain resorts. Transportation is on your own. Ski packages will be purchased through the Community School.
Please click the links above or to the left for the respective programs.