Lentz & Lentz SAT Prep
Lentz & Lentz SAT Review
Lentz & Lentz SAT Prep is offering an eight-session, professional SAT prep program at Roxbury High School. Our comprehensive, three-hour per session, individualized program is geared to assist bright, average, and underachieving students. Class time is split equally between English and math, covering all facets of the exam.
The verbal part consists of reading comprehension, vocabulary, contextual completions, speed-reading techniques, grammatical skills, all applicable to the SAT. The mathematical part covers a myriad of problems, including arithmetical skills, advanced algebra, basic geometry, functions, trigonometry, exponents (including our famous "tip sheet"), and modern mathematic concepts. A course of this nature would cost a great deal more money taken outside the school.
- Money-back guarantee within three calendar days if not satisfied by the first session
- Small class sizes
- Expert high school and college teachers
- Test taking skills & strategies
- Live make up for missed classes
- Copyrighted curriculum covering all aspects of the test
- Extra help at no charge
- Homework designed to reinforce SAT skills
- Supplementary online podcast for missed lessons and optional review
- Simulated exams used for practice
- Speed-reading and shortcut math geared
- Free refresher sessions
For more information or to register, call 1-845-638-2826 or visit www.lentzsatprep.com.
Register now online on the Lentz & Lentz website.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be canceled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.