Future Gaels Soccer Camp
Future Gaels Soccer Camp (Grades 1-8)
Come join the Future Gaels Soccer Camp! This is a summer camp designed to keep the fun in soccer while teaching and supporting the fundamentals of the sport. Boys and girls from Grades 1-8 are invited. During this week-long camp, participants will be divided into age/skill-appropriate groups in a small-sided format to work on ball skills, tournament games, daily individual competitions for soccer-related prizes, and full-field game situations. Goalkeeper training will be provided for those interested in focusing on the fundamentals of catching, diving, and positioning.
- Participants should bring cleats, shin guards, a refillable water bottle, snacks, and lunch each day.
- This program is open to Roxbury and non-Roxbury children in grades 1-8.
- This clinic needs a minimum of 30 students in order to run.
- Registration deadline is June 1, 2023.
LOCATION: Roxbury High School (1 Bryant Drive, Succasunna, NJ)
- $160 per participant
- $130 per participant (Sibling Discount)
- Coach Kevin Franco - Coach Franco has been a player, coach, and trainer for the past 20+ years. He played for Misericordia University in Dallas, PA. Currently, Coach Franco is the head coach for the RHS Boys' Soccer team. He has years of assistant coaching experience at the high school and youth levels. Coach Franco was also a standout athlete at Newton High School in the late '90s earning all-state honors as a goalkeeper. He is a long-time Occupational Therapist with the Roxbury School District with 16+ years of experience. He has a pediatric certification and earned his Doctorate from Misericordia University in 2015. He is focused on developing motor and movement patterns to help his players and students.
Register now for RCS Future Gaels Soccer Camp using our online registration form.
If you have difficulty registering online try using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. You can also download a PDF registration form. Please complete this form and send it in with your payment to the Roxbury Community School located at 25 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be canceled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.