Basketball Camps (Grades 5-8)
Welcome to the Summer Roxbury Basketball Camp! This camp will be run by the head coaches of the High School teams, as well as many of the current and former players. Come to the Roxbury High School gym for a week of exciting games, learning, and competitions. Throughout the week, campers will have the opportunity to win prizes through fun competitions, trivia, and hard work! Campers will be able to learn from their future coaches, as well as interact with the current high school players. There will also be an exciting list of guest speakers, from college coaches to professional athletes.
From 9:00-2:00, each day will be packed with skill progression, team building, knowledge of the game, and of course, tons of fun! From beginners to experienced players, this summer camp is a great place to improve your skills for the game of basketball.
- This program is open to Roxbury and non-Roxbury children in grades 5-8.
- Camps are based on the age/grade the child is for the 2021/2022 school year.
- This clinic needs a minimum of 25 students per session in order to run.
- The registration deadline is Monday, June 20, 2022.
LOCATION: Roxbury High School Gymnasium (1 Bryant Drive, Succasunna)
Basketball Camp Coaches
- Roxbury High School Boys Basketball Coach
- Roxbury Graduate
- Played Soccer, Basketball, and Golf at Roxbury through 2009-2013
- Played basketball at Arcadia University (All time leader in steals & free throw percentage)
- 6 years of experience coaching AAU basketball
- 3rd & 4th Grade Special Ed Teacher at Kennedy School in Roxbury
- Roxbury High School Girls Basketball Coach
- Roxbury Graduate
- Played Football, Basketball, and Baseball for Roxbury from 2007-2011
- Played Division 1 Football at Marist College
- 5 Years of coaching experience
- 5th Grade Teacher at Lincoln Roosevelt School in Roxbury
Message from the Coaches - Hello everybody! We are two young, enthusiastic, and passionate coaches that have a great love for Roxbury athletics! We are excited to see our past, present, and future students actively participate in the game we love. We can't wait to see the future stars of our programs here at the Crossover Clinic!
Register now for the Roxbury Community School's Summer Basketball Camps using our online registration form.
If you have difficulty registering online try using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. You can also download a PDF registration form. Please complete this form and send it in with your payment to the Roxbury Community School located at 25 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be canceled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.