Gaels Speed Camp (Grades 4-12)
Our goal is to develop athletes' speed and power through Track & Field skills. This camp is for ANY athlete looking to improve speed and/or explore the sport of Track & Field. Training will focus on the following skills: posture, mechanics, speed, power (throws), explosiveness (jumps), coordination, and rhythm (hurdles). Learn our simple philosophy that has contributed to the success of numerous championship teams and individual athletes. Over the last five years, accolades include:
- 2022 Morris County Relay Champions (Girls)
- 37 School Records
- 6 All-Time Morris County Records
- 5 National Top 20 Finishes
- 5 State Champions
- 13 State Sectional Champions
- 40 County Champions
- 8 Division 1 Athletes
This program is open to Roxbury and non-Roxbury children in grades 4-12.
- Camps are based on the age/grade the child will be in September 2022.
- This camp needs a minimum of 8 students per session in order to run.
- The registration deadline is Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Participants registered by Monday, June 20th will be guaranteed a t-shirt during the week of the camp. Anyone registered after that date will still receive a shirt but it may not be ready for camp.
LOCATION: Roxbury High School Track and Righter Road Practice Field (1 Bryant Drive, Succasunna)
Gaels Speed Camp Coaches
- Head Coach: RHS Cross Country (Boys), Indoor Track & Field (Boys & Girls), Outdoor Track & Field (Boys & Girls)
- Former Division I All-Conference football player at Monmouth University, 3x Conference Champions
- Former Roxbury student-athlete (football, basketball, track & field)
- 12 years of coaching experience (XC, T&F, football, and basketball)
- Business Teacher at Roxbury High School
- Head Coach: RHS Cross Country (Girls)
- Assistant Coach: Outdoor Track & Field (Boys & Girls)
- Former All-American field hockey athlete at Montclair State University (NCAA national runner-up, NJAC attacker of the year)
- 8 years of coaching experience (T&F, field hockey, and soccer)
- English Teacher at Roxbury High School
Register now for the Roxbury Community School's Summer Gaels Speed Camps using our online registration form.
If you have difficulty registering online try using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. You can also download a PDF registration form. Please complete this form and send it in with your payment to the Roxbury Community School located at 25 Meeker Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876.
The Roxbury Community School is self-sufficient and a course/program must pay for itself. If there are not enough registrants, the course/program will be canceled. The Coordinator reserves the right to remove from class those individuals who have not paid tuition.
There are no refunds for courses/camps AFTER the program starts. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. After that date, there will be no refunds.
If you have questions or problems regarding this program or registration, please email email@example.com.