Kindergarten Registration for the 2020/2021 School Year
Kindergarten Registration for Roxbury Township Public Schools for 2020/2021
ROXBURY, NJ (December 13, 2019) - Roxbury Township Public Schools, a K-12 school district preparing the children of today for tomorrow, has set its Kindergarten registration dates for the 2020/2021 school year. Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2020, to participate. Click here for more information regarding Roxbury's Entrance Age Policy (P5112). If there are any questions regarding the policy or procedure, please reach out to Assistant Superintendent Dr. Chuck Seipp at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 973-584-6799. Parents must bring their child's original birth certificate, a record of immunizations, and three proofs of residency at the time of registration. Check out the Roxbury Parent's Guide for Kindergarten.
Learn about entry requirements, transportation, and seats available by reading the Full-Day Kindergarten Program details.
What To Do:
- Complete the online pre-registration process at the Roxbury School District Registration website. Please be sure to select the 2020-21 school year when registering. Registration Instructions - Download
- Call the school to make an appointment. School numbers are listed below by their appointment schedules.
- Review the What To Bring information below to be prepared for your appointment.
What To Bring:
At the time of the registration appointment, Parents/Guardians will need to have available the following required documents for admission into the Roxbury Township School District:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Legal Custody
- Online Pre-Registration Confirmation
Please visit the Roxbury School District Central Registration website and review the list of acceptable forms of documentation for each required item; please be sure to adhere to the guidelines for each form of documentation. Click Here to Print a Check List.
Please bring all the required documents to your scheduled appointment along with the pre-registration confirmation sheet. Please refer to Policy and Regulation 5111, Eligibility of Resident/Non-Resident Pupils for additional information.
Registrations are done by appointment only. Appointments can be made beginning Monday, January 6, 2020.
FRANKLIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-5549)
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:00-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m., and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednessday, March 25, 2020 - 9:00-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-8955)
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
KENNEDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-3938)
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - 9:15 a.m.-2:45 p.m. and 5:00-7:45 p.m.
Friday, March 6, 2020 - 9:15 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
NIXON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Appointments can be made by calling 973-398-2564)
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. and 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.