In order to streamline the back-to-school paperwork, we have automated most of the letters and forms on this site and on the Genesis parent portal. It is very important that you read through the required documents below and complete the portions needed through the Genesis parent portal.
4. Volunteer Guidelines
Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under DOCUMENTS.
5. Health Information Questionnaire - REQUIRED. Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS. Questions related to Contact information, health conditions, medications, and insurance information. Genesis is used for emergency notifications. Please ensure that your information is correct. Parents will need to update emergency contacts in Genesis and sign off acknowledging the sharing of information with their emergency contacts if a situation occurs.
6. Acknowledgement Form for Technology-Parents (For All Grades)
Each student will have access to computers and network resources and have access to a chromebook for use in school. Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under DOCUMENTS. This form acknowledges the receipt of the following documents:
7. District Media Consent Form
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission to acknowledge your child’s achievements, activities, and/or event participation, through media, websites, publicity, presentations and/or within school and/or district and community presentation venues.
8. Approved Apps and Websites
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission for your child to use the District's approved apps and websites.
9. Chromebook Insurance Letter(ENGLISH) Chromebook Insurance Letter(SPANISH)
- Information on purchasing optional insurance on Chromebooks to cover damage to the devices. Online payment is now available through your student's MySchoolBucks account. Current students will receive invoices sent directly to their Guardian 1 email address. Payment is to be made by October 31st. There are no extensions this year. If you prefer to pay by check, money order, or cash, the form will need to be printed and submitted along with payment to the appropriate school or Technology office as referenced in the form. Please review the letter as there have been changes made to the procedures for what is covered.
13. Roxbury Community School Information -
14. Welcome Letter
from Maschio's Food Services - Informational letter explaining lunch policies and costs, as well as how to access menus and the mySchoolBucks online payment system.
15. Lunch Application - REQUIRED. Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS. Two questions related to free and reduced-price school meals for students.