Welcome back to the 2021-2022 school year!
In order to streamline the back-to-school paperwork, we have automated a lot of the letters and forms on both this site and in the Genesis parent portal. It is very important that you read through the required documents below and complete the portions needed through the Genesis parent portal.
School bus route information and class placement will be available through the Genesis parent portal beginning on Friday, August 20th at approximately 3 pm. Please note class placement information will not be available if you have not completed the acknowledgment of the required documents in Genesis. Documents or forms that are necessary to open the class placement information are indicated as REQUIRED.
If you need assistance in accessing the Parent Portal, please call the main office at 973-584-8955. Short training videos
are available for some portions below to assist you in finding and signing off on the required documents.
2. Code of Conduct
Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under DOCUMENTS.
3. Emergency Contact Information - REQUIRED. The contact information from Genesis is now used for emergency notification so please ensure that your information is correct. Parents will need to update emergency contacts in Genesis and sign off on a form (located under FORMS) acknowledging the sharing of information with their emergency contacts if a situation occurs.
5. Acknowledgement Form for Technology
Each student will have access to computers and network resources and have access to a chromebook for use in school. Must be acknowledged through the Genesis parent portal, under DOCUMENTS. This form acknowledges the receipt of the following documents:
6. District Media Consent Form
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission to acknowledge your child’s achievements, activities, and/or event participation, through media, websites, publicity, presentations and/or within school and/or district and community presentation venues.
7. Approved Apps and Websites
Must select Yes or No through the Genesis parent portal, under FORMS, to grant permission for your child to use the District's approved apps and websites.
8. NJ Family Cares Questionnaire - REQUIRED. Three questions related to healthcare coverage for students, under FORMS.
9. Chromebook Insurance Letter
- Information on purchasing optional insurance on the Chromebooks to cover damage to the devices. Online payment is now available through your student's MySchoolBucks account. Current students will receive invoices sent directly to their Guardian 1 email address. Payment is to be made by October 31st. There are no extensions this year. If you prefer to pay by check, money order, or cash the form would need to be printed and submitted along with payment to the appropriate school or Technology office as referenced in the form. Please review the letter as there have been changes made to the procedures for what is covered.
12. Roxbury Community School Information -
13. Welcome Letter
from Maschio's Food Services - Informational letter explaining lunch policies and costs, as well as how to access menus and the mySchoolBucks online payment system.
14. Free and Reduced-Price School Meals Waiver - REQUIRED. Two questions related to free and reduced-price school meals for students, under FORMS.