District and Board of Education Goals for 2017/2018
District Goals for 2017/2018
1. Student Achievement/Professional Development
2. Facilities & Finance/Safety & Security
- Enhance an active, inclusive, and multifaceted learning experience that maximizes each student's potential and empowers individual achievement.
3. Culture & Climate/Community
- Create an economically viable, friendly atmosphere for students, staff and community members equipped to inspire all learners to achieve their potential.
4. Roxbury Re-Imagined
- To foster an inclusive and collaborative culture and climate with internal and external stakeholders.
- To re-purpose 2,500 square feet of space in the district ("Roxbury Re-imaged") to enhance opportunities for students to connect education with preparation for the workforce.
Board of Education Goals for 2017/2018
1. Training – Work toward achieving the NJSBA Carol E. Larsen Master Board Certification
2. Board Communication -- Increase communication to the Board as a whole
- When appropriate, share committee agendas with the full Board
- Expand student achievement information available to the full Board
3. Fiscal -- Exercise finiancial oversight of district operations
- Provide fiscal training to Board members
- Identify budget parameters