District and Board of Education Goals for 2019/2020
Board approved August 26, 2019
District Goals for 2019/2020
1. Student Achievement/Professional Development
2. Future Ready
- Enhance an active, inclusive, and multifaceted learning experience that maximizes each student's potential and empowers individual achievement.
3. Health & Wellness
- Implement innovative programs to support students' future-ready preparedness.
4. Culture & Climate/Community
- Create an economically viable, safe, friendly atmosphere for students, staff and community members equipped to inspire all learners to achieve their potential.
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative culture and climate with internal and external stakeholders.
Board of Education Goals for 2019/2020
1. Training – To receive training in the areas of:
- Social Media
- Student Achievement
- Board Operations
- Completion of Board Self-Evaluation/Superintendent's Evaluation
2. Board Communications/Community Engagement
- Enhance Board communication and Board engagement with the community.
- Exercise financial oversight of district operations.