District and Board of Education Goals for 2020/2021Board approved October 12, 2020
District Goals for 2020/2021:
1) Student Achievement/Professional Development - Enhance an active, inclusive, and multifaceted learning experience that maximizes each student’s potential and empowers individual achievement.
2) Future Ready & Sustainability - Implement innovative programs to support students’ future-ready preparedness.
3) Health & Wellness - Continue to develop an economically viable, safe, friendly atmosphere for students, staff, and community members to inspire all learners and support their mental wellness to increase a readiness to be able to learn and meaningfully participate in the greater school community.
4) Culture & Climate/Community - Foster an inclusive and collaborative culture and climate with internal and external stakeholders.
Board of Education Goals for 2020/2021:
1) Training - To continue to train together as a Board at the level needed to maintain Board Certification.
2) Board Communications/Community Engagement - Enhance intra-Board communication and Board engagement with the community.
- Expand Board presence at school and community events and continue to identify opportunities to involve and engage the community.
- Intra-BOE communication- Increase the knowledge of all members on the work of committees through the posting of agendas and timely minutes/reporting.
3) Fiscal - Exercise financial oversight of district operations.
- Explore alternative revenue sources.
4) Governance - To continue the review and update of policies and practices to meet regulatory/statutory requirements and the needs/expectations of our school community.