Welcome to Roxbury Township School District Central Registration for Mount Arlington Public School (MAPS) 8th Grade Students!
For Mount Arlington Borough resident students who attend 8th grade at Mount Arlington Public School (MAPS) and matriculate at Roxbury High School.
* Please create a Login and Password for your online registration account. You will need this information for access to the registration package.
* Once you have successfully submitted the online application, you will receive a registration confirmation sheet for your records.
* Please contact the Central Registration office at email@example.com or call (973)252-7127 with any questions.
The following documents are required for admission into the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. For those who do not have a scanner but do have access to a cell phone or tablet, you can download the Microsoft Office Lens app to scan documents directly from your phone. For help scanning your documents with the app, please use this tutorial.
1. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
2. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
Original court documents are required for a transfer of guardianship. A notarized affidavit is not an acceptable form of documentation for a change of guardianship (if applicable)