Moving Out of Roxbury Public School District?


    If you are moving outside the Roxbury Township Public School District, you must submit a Student Transfer-Withdrawal Request Form through the Genesis Parent portal.  This form must be completed before a student transfer card is issued.  For families with multiple students in the district, a separate Student Transfer-Withdrawal Request Form must be submitted for each student.   

    • To complete an address change, login to the Genesis Parent portal, select "Forms" on the left-hand side, and under the "Forms Library" select the Student Transfer-Withdrawal Request Form.

    Your child's school records will be transferred to his/her new school once a records request has been received.  Please contact your child's Roxbury school with any questions.  School contact information can be found on the Roxbury Public School District Home page.