Welcome to Roxbury Township School District Central Registration!
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1st.
- If your child currently attends the Roxbury Community School Preschool program or a Roxbury Public Schools Special Education Preschool program, you do not have to complete the online pre-registration process.
- To be eligible for First Grade, children must be six (6) years of age on or before October 1st.
- New students just entering the district may register at any time.
* Please create a Login and Password for your online registration account. You will need this information for access to the registration package.
* Once you have successfully submitted the online application, you will receive a registration confirmation sheet for your records.
* Please contact the Central Registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)252-7127 with any questions.
The following documents are required for admission into the Roxbury Township School District. Detailed below are acceptable forms of documentation for each item. To print the Check List, please select the (English)Check List or the (Spanish)Check List.
1. Proof of Child's Age
____ Original Birth Certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
____ Non-Driver photo identification card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
____ Valid NJ State Driver's License with photo ID
____ Original passport
3. Medical Records
____ Current immunization record from your child’s physician (**TB-Tuberculosis testing is required for initial enrollment into a United States school)
____ Completed (English)Health History Form or (Spanish)Health History Form (for Grades PreK-8)
____ Current physical exam record on a State Physical Evaluation Form (for Grades 7-12)
____ Current physical exam record on a Universal Health Form (for Grades PreK-6)
(**Other medical forms may be required, please visit the Nurse webpage to review documents such as medication permission forms, Action Plans for anaphylaxis, asthma, or seizure etc.)
4. Proof of Residency (3 items)
Category A - At least one of the following documents listed below:
_____ Property Deed
_____ Current real estate property tax bill
_____ Current rental lease (Must list by name the entire family and all children living at the residence, include effective dates, and be signed by all parties)
_____ Closing Disclosure statement for the purchase of the residence
_____ Notarized Roxbury Public Schools affidavit to be completed by Parent/Guardian, including a notarized affidavit statement from the homeowner of residence stating who resides at that residence on a full-time basis, accompanied by a current copy of real estate property tax bill from the homeowner
- (English)affidavit 1-A or (Spanish)affidavit 1-A for Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- (English)affidavit 1-B or (Spanish)affidavit 1-B for residents
Category B - At least two of the following documents listed below, dated within the last 30 days:
_____ Utility services bill (i.e. water, gas, electric)
_____ Bank statement
_____ First class mail/letter from a state or federal agency
_____ Home/apartment insurance certificate (Declaration page)
5. Legal Guardian Custody Documents
Original Court documents (if applicable)
6. Passport/Immigration Documents
Original passport/immigration papers (if applicable)
7. School Release of Records
(English)School Release of Records Form or (Spanish)School Release of Records Form to be completed and signed by Parent/Guardian. If available, for all grades please include the last school records at the time of registration (i.e. official transcript for high school only, report card, and standardized testing records). The transfer card must be completed by the last school attended and sent directly to the student's new school. Foreign transcripts should be translated into English by a professional credential evaluation agency.
8. Individualized Education Program Record
Needed if the student is Special Ed at the time of registration
9. Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit (required for sports participation for Grades 9-12)
Notarized student-athlete residency affidavit from Parent/Guardian with proof of new residence